21 - THE BOND
The Bond at Brickell is the first new condominium to be developed on Brickell Avenue since Miami’s last real estate cycle. The 44-story luxury tower will be home to 323 residences that will attract residents from throughout the Americas and around the world. Inspired by the best of classic British elegance and appointed with modern day amenities, The Bond introduces a new standard of luxury living to the Brickell Financial District.
• Brickell Avenue address with South Miami Avenue access
• Walking distance to the restaurants and amenities of Mary Brickell Village and over 520,000 sq. ft. of
new retail and shopping at Brickell CitiCentre.
• Private residences close to amenities but not in the noise or inconveniences of a hotel
• Blocks from Publix
• Farmer’s Market across the street
• Two blocks away from People Mover and Metrorail
• Credible and solid developer - Rilea’s 4th building in Brickell and 6th in Miami. Proven
track record company.
• Coastal Construction – A high quality construction company with a long history of luxury construction in Miami.
• World renowned architect NBWW (Ritz Carlton’s, The Fontainebleau II, Loews, W
Hotels, 1450 Brickell, etc.)
• Loguer Design - exquisite work ranges from super yachts to international museums, luxury homes,
collectible timepieces and even aviation.
• Credibility of the Cervera sales and marketing team.
• Rilea will start construction on The Bond without pre-sales as they did with 1450
Brickell, during the recession, and One Broadway, which they did not pre-lease. This
shows well funded projects with fi nancial capacity to withstand market changes like the past
recession. 1450 Brickell is 99% occupied and One Broadway is 100% occupied.
• Building has already been approved by the city.
• The ease of parking at a private residence.
• Effi cient fl oor plans and expansive balconies create the best value on Brickell.